Being body positive doesn’t mean that you have to be positive 24/7.
It entails learning to love the body you have.
It’s a journey.
You don’t always have to like your body.
Part of being body positive is unlearning all of the hatred you have toward your body and that doesn’t happen over night.
It’s okay to have bad days.
Why are people taught to hate themselves like I want to love myself?? I don’t want to have to pretend like “omg girls, i’m so ugly” I want to be like “hey we all look great let’s go push some boys down and make them cry”
self love is not about selfishness
self love is not selfish
self love is about taking care of yourself so that you are able to care for others
self love is doing what is best for your life, so that you are able to pass on that goodness in turn
please put your own oxygen mask first, before attempting to help others with theirs
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.